Join our friendly and dynamic team
Entry Level Production Technician
PlusLife is seeking to expand its capacity by the appointment of an Entry Level Production Technician. The Entry Level Technician will join the Production team and will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving femoral head donations,
- Prepare and participate in processing sessions,
- Prepare and participate in cadaveric retrievals,
- Post processing activities (instrument decontamination, packing, sterilising),specimen handling,
- Documentation and record keeping
- Participation in on-call roster, including attendance at after-hours retrievals and preparation/collection of graft for out of hour transplant cases
- Maintaining stock levels,
- Freezer cleaning and stock take,
- Allocation, packing and receipt of unused graft material,
- Ongoing development.
- Adherence to Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Code of Good Manufacturing Practice – Human Blood and Tissues
- Adherence to and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and completion of all documentation in accordance with SOP’s and the Code
Applications which do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications close on Monday 12th June 2023
Please contact the People, Culture & Safety Business Partner, Julianne Beames for a confidential discussion on 6144 3502.